SAP BODS and Information Steward Requirement
Job Type: Full-time
- 5 to 10 Years of Experience in SAP BODS and IS experience with At least 2 full Life Cycles Implementations.
- Developing, configuring and maintaining, in SAP BODS, data extraction, transformation and loading for different databases like SAP HANA, Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Sybase ASE and MSSQL, and different applications like JD Edwards, SAP R/ 3, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP BW and SAP MDM.
- Experience using all kind of SAP BODS transformations like Data Integrator, Data Quality and Basic Transforms.
- Experience in performance optimization on both SAP BODS batch and real time jobs.
- Expert in managing Data Quality, Data Migration Concept and used SAP Data Services as ETL Tool for Conversion Process using BAPI, IDOCs, and LSMW/ ISMW techniques.
- SAP BODS, BOIS and BOBJ installation exposure.
- Experience in setup SAP BODS/ BOIS data connection.
- Experience in setup SAP Information steward connection with PostgreSQL and Teradata.
- Experience in SAP Information Steward installation in development, quality and production environments, solution on current landscape for data profiling activities
- Experience in setup SAP Information steward connection with SAP R/ 3, DB.
- Experience in SAP Information Steward Administration using CMC.
- Experience in SAP Information Steward data sources configuration to SAP and Non SAP sources like Oracle DB 11g and 12g, MSSQL Server 2008R2, MySQL server 5.2, SAP R/ 3, SAP SRM, SAP CRM, SAP Sybase ASE DB.
- Experience in SAP Data Services data sources configuration to SAP and Non SAP sources/ destinations like Oracle DB 11g and 12g, MSSQL Server 2008R2, MySQL server 5.2, SAP R/ 3, SAP MDM, SAP SRM, SAP CRM, SAP Sybase ASE DB, SAP Sybase Replication Server, Salesforce, IBM Integration Bus (ESB), IBM Business Process Manager, SAP Process Integrator.
- Experience in SAP Information Steward Data Insight configuration like basic Data Quality rules configuration or advanced rules creation, also execution and automatization; Data Profiling, Data Cleanse, Scorecard Setup.